31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this exam this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

3rd August 2019, 03:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC)

Name of the Examination - Municipal Administrative Services Examination

>> Essential Qualification:-
@ You must have "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university or Government recognized institution.

>> Desirable Qualification:-
@ You must have computer qualification (Degree Certificate or Diploma Certificate) from a recognized university or institute.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 32 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st of January, 2019.

>> You must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website

Click here to apply online {Apply link will be active from 6th August, 2019}
3rd August 2019, 03:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

To apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 32 years respectively. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
3rd August 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this exam this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, 2019 is given below:

>> Candidates must be an Indian National

>> Candidates age should be over 21 years and under 32 years

>> Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Government recognized college / institute

>> Candidates should have Computer literacy (Diploma or Degree certificate – from a recognized college / institute)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.opsc.gov.in/notification.php
3rd August 2019, 05:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
3rd August 2019, 06:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Odisha Public Service Commission is hiring for various posts through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Written Exam 2019.

Here is the eligibility details,

Age Limit: Must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January, 2019.

Educational qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution.

For more detail information about eligibility criteria, visit http://opsconline.gov.in/.
3rd August 2019, 08:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to be satisfied for appearing in the Odisha Municipal Administrative Services examination 2019 are as below :--

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years by 01.01.2019 if you belong to general category. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government rules.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Degree/ Diploma Certificate in Computer from a recognized institute is also desired.

For more information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/031920.pdf.
3rd August 2019, 10:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.

~~ Desirable: Applicant must have Computer qualification (Diploma/ Degree Certificate) from a recognized College.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years.

For more information this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Desirable qualification whether essential? I have no certificate regarding computer qualification.But I had some papers in B.Tech. Instrumentation Engg.Now I am interested to apply for Odisha Municipal Services.All other criteria are o.k. Am I eligible for applying the above post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?