5th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020

Hi everyone, I came to know that the Physical Research Laboratory has published the recruitment for Office Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment for the same post. Kindly tell me about the eligibility as soon as possible.

6th February 2020, 10:20 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Arts / Commerce/ Management / Science / Law / Computer Applications from a recognized University with knowledge of computer operations, Microsoft Office, Hindi word processing. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.prl.res.in/.
7th February 2020, 05:11 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment 2020:
  • Candidate must be graduated in Arts / Management / Law / Science / Commerce / Computer Applications with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Institute / University.
  • Candidates with Engineering graduation degree are not eligible.
  • Candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Computer operations and Hindi Word processing.
  • Age of candidate should be from 18 to 26 years as on 30 April 2020. Relaxation in upper age limit is also there for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?