9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment?

Sir, I have heard that RITES is published the notification of Diploma Apprentice recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment?

14th October 2019, 01:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their diploma in electrical/mechanical/chemical/civil engineering from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks. The age of the candidate has not been updated yet. Hence, you can visit the official website frequently and check for the details.

Web: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
14th October 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have heard that RITES is published the notification of Diploma Apprentice recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for the Diploma Apprentice recruitment in the RITES is given below:

Candidates who have passed 3 years Diploma in Civil / Diploma in Electrical / Diploma in Mechanical / Diploma in Chemical from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)

Candidates who have passed the above mentioned diploma course in or after 2017 are only eligible

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th October 2019, 06:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed degree/diploma in or after 2017 only are eligible.
Preference will be given to candidates from the respective regions for posting under offices in respective regions.
Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or should not be pursuing Apprenticeship Training.
Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
14th October 2019, 09:15 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment are:-

Candidate should have successfully passed three years diploma course in respective disciplines (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/ Chemical) from recognised by UGC & AICTE.

Candidate should have successfully passed diploma course with a minimum of 60% marks.

To get details about age limit, you have to visit the official website of RITES - http://rites.com
15th October 2019, 01:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical from a recognized Institution approved by UGC & AICTE, State Govt./ GOI.

Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD category.

Official website -> Click Here
15th October 2019, 09:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment:

Candidate must have passed a three years diploma degree in or after 2017.

The candidates should not have done apprenticeship earlier or should not be pursuing apprenticeship training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.

The candidate shall have a minimum of 60% marks in a diploma from any well-recognized university/institute. However, the SC/ST/OBC candidates are eligible with 50% marks in a diploma degree.
15th October 2019, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for RITES Diploma apprentice recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done diploma in relevant discipline like civil, electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering.

>>The apprentice pay is 12,000 per month.

The last date of submission of application form is 24th October 2019.
15th October 2019, 06:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should posses three diploma in respective discipline Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ECE recognized by UGC, AICTE, State Government/GOI.

Candidates can check the details before 24th October 2019.
16th October 2019, 06:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment is given below:-

1. Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.
2. Candidate must have scored 60 percentage marks.
3. 50% is required if candidate belongs to reserved category (obc,sc,st).

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
16th October 2019, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for RITES Diploma Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed three years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognised college/ university.

Last Date to Apply:- 24th October 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?