30th January 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UPSC NDA I 2020?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for UPSC NDA I of 2020. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this examination. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

31st January 2020, 09:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSC NDA I 2020?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA I 2020 Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA I 2020 Examination is given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Examination - National Defence Academy

<> For Army Wing of NDA:-
@ You must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by State Education Board or a University.

<> For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA:-
@ You must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by State Education Board or University to be eligible.

<> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this recruitment. i.e., You must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 in order to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
31st January 2020, 12:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) NDA (National Defence Academy) I 2020 is:

For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates must have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA: Candidateust have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.

Candidate age must lie between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
31st January 2020, 05:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the NDA I 2020 examination held by UPSC are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years by 01.01.2021.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. But, in order to join Indian Navy or Indian Airforce wings of NDA, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For complete details regarding the NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?