26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale of Chartered Accountant in Vijaya Bank? I am going to apply in this recruitment. Please let me know the eligibility criteria also to apply?

1st June 2018, 03:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?

"Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment"

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have passed final examination for Chartered Accountants from a recognised university.

Age Limit :-
Must be minimum 20 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-03-2018.

Pay Scale:- Rs. 31,705 - Rs 45,950
1st June 2018, 11:30 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?

Candidates those who have completed Chartered Accountancy from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and have minimum of 2 years of work experience as Chartered Accountant. Minimum and Maximum age limits are 20 years and 35 years respectively.
1st June 2018, 10:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment and Pay Scale of Chartered Accountant:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment is as follows.

Qualification Required: (as on 1st March, 2018)

>> You must have passed final examination for Chartered Accountants

Experience Required: (As on 1st March, 2018)

>> You must have minimum 2 years of experience as CA is required. And preference will be given to the candidates who are working as an officer in medium or large size bank or financial institution with experience in job related to financial analysis or credit appraisals..etc.,

>> Knowledge of credit risk management will be an added advantage.

Age Criteria required: (As on 1st March, 2018)

>> Minimum age required - 20 years
>> Maximum age allowed - 35 years

Pay Scale: Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?