27th December 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WB Health Public Health Manager recruitment?

Sir, Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in WB Health recruitment of Public Health Manager. I need to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for it. Please help me!

28th December 2019, 12:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WB Health Public Health Manager recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for WB (West Bengal) Health Public Health Manager recruitment is Candidate must have Degree (Dental/ Nursing) OR PG (Life Science/ Economics) OR Degree (Social Science) with PG (Public Health/ Community Health/ Preventive & Social Medicine OR Any Degree with MBA (HR/ Health Care) from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
28th December 2019, 05:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WB Health Public Health Manager recruitment?

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in dental or nursing or master degree in botany, zoology, economics etc or have passed MBA in Human Resource or Health care.

The upper age limit is 40 years.

The selection will be on the basis of aggregate in bachelor degree , the experience.
as well as on the computer based test.

Last date of full submission of application form is 17th January 2020.

For more information visit at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
28th December 2019, 06:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for WB Health Public Health Manager recruitment are as follows:-

Candidate must have a degree (Dental/ Nursing) or PG (Life Science/ Economics) or Degree (Social Science) with PG in Public Health/ Community Health/ Preventive & Social Medicine or any degree in MBA (HR/ Health Care).

Candidate age should be not more than 40 years as calculated on 01/01/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?