26th December 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Grade-I Junior Consultation Officer recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Grade-I Junior Consultation Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

6th January 2019, 12:36 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Grade-I Junior Consultation Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Grade-I Junior Consultation Officer recruitment is:

>> Graduation Completed candidates in the respective discipline with minimum 65% of marks are eligible for these vacancies.

>> Gate-2018 Valid Score is compulsory to apply for these ECIL GET 2018 recruitment.
Age Limit:

>> Candidates, age must be as per the ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 that is maximum age is 25 years.

>> Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.ecil.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?