27th December 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018?

I have completed my BDS and now I want to apply in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

5th January 2019, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age required to apply for this Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Army Dental Corps

Name of the Job Position - Short Service Commissioned Officer

>> You must have completed BDS or MDS with minimum 55% marks in final year of BDS from university recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 45 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?