16th November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment?

Hi, I am in a hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

19th November 2019, 01:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment?

The eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in computer science/IT/Electronics and communication or Master's in Computer Application with a minimum score of 60% marks from a recognized university. The minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.

There are total 13 posts available and the application fee cost is Rs.500 for general category and for reserved category there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.nift.ac.in
19th November 2019, 03:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech(Engineering) Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidate age must lie between 25 to 40 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nift.ac.in/.
19th November 2019, 07:22 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

National Institute Of Fashion Technology Computer Engineer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have done B.E/B.Tech(Engg) in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application from a University/Institute of repute with minimum 60%marks.

Age limit

Candidate's age should be between 25 to 40 years.

For more information log on to official website .
20th November 2019, 02:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for Computer Engineer in National Institute of Fashion Technology .

Educational qualification :-
---------------------------------
i) You must have completed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized University/ Institute to get eligible for this post.

or

You must have completed 3 Years Diploma course in Electronics/ Computer with relevant experience of 5 years to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in software development, management information system development and maintenance of data bank in a reputed Industry/ institute/ PSU/ autonomous/ Govt./ Semi-Govt. Organization.

iii) You must have excellent knowledge in computer hardware and software.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be between 25 years to 40 years to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?