18th November 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment for a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply for Site Engineer post in National Power Training Institute recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

20th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment for a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent in EE/EEE discipline from a recognized University.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment being a Electrical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.npti.gov.in/.
21st November 2019, 03:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment for a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for National Power Training Institute Site Engineer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech (EE/EEE) Engineering from any recognized institution.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?