13th February 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for SAIL Overman recruitment for Mining Diploma holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Mining Engineering course and I want to apply for Overman post in SAIL Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

20th February 2019, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for SAIL Overman recruitment for Mining Diploma holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for SAIL Overman recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- Matriculation with three years Diploma in Mining Engineering with 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ Departmental Candidates) from a recognised institute with Overman Ship Certificate.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 28 years as on 16.03.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?