11th February 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka

Hello, I am Basavaraja. I completed my intermediate in Hyderabad, but my 10th and 12th was completed in Karnataka. Am I eligible for this group 1,2,3.4. If I am eligible to apply for exam. Please send me total details of this examination to my email id:[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria for group I, II exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  6. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  7. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  8. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for various group exams?
  10. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  11. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  12. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for AP Public Service Commission GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams? -- [New]
  14. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  15. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for Group I,II,III,IV exams?
11th February 2018, 03:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Group Exams in Karnataka:

In order to appear in Karnataka, you are required to apply for KPSC Examination's. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

You have mentioned that you are done with just 10th and 12th Class, I don't know whether you are done with Graduation or not. But the basic educational qualification varies from post to post.

>> For Group 1 : Graduation required
>> For Group 2 : Graduation required
>> For Group 3 : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern
>> For Group 4 : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

According to the notification, there is no such restriction as you mentioned in order to be eligible for Group 3 and 4 posts. Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are eligible to apply for Group Examinations in Karnataka.
15th February 2018, 12:14 AM
chikkykranthi619

Minimum educational qualification required for writing the entrance examination conducted by the state government is 10+2 along with the degree or any equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Examinations like Group-1, group-2 and some group-3 cadre positions will fall under this category.
How ever there are some positions like group-4 cadre posts which requires only 10+2 educational qualification.
But in coming the minimum educational qualification might become degree as a mandatory qualification for any cadre position.
1st July 2020, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I am Jyothsna want to appear for group exams in Karnataka I completed my BTECH in Andhrapradesh. I did my entire studies in Andhrapradesh. I want to know can I apply for KPSC and what is the age limit in KPSC for general candidates
5th September 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Shravani, i am a BSc graduate from karnataka, i want to appear for groups exams in Andrapradesh APPSC exam ?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?