28th January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Short Service Commission in Indian Military Services?

I am 142 cms height Am I eligible for the nurse post in shortservices commission in indian military services? Tell me eligibility criteria in short service commission service in indian military services

31st January 2014, 08:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Short Service Commission in Indian Military Services?

Short Service commission is one provides the good career for the aspirants who willing to in in Indian Army or Defense Sector.To be eligible for the Short Service Commission you must have the following skills such as Planning ability,Analytical thinking skills,Organisational talent and more.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the Short service Commission is that to have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.Or else the equivalent course is accepted at the time of joining this course.The minimum age can be allowed is 19 years and it is allowed up to 24 years.For this you will need to write an entrance exam called combined defense service examination.

If it is for the Short Service Commission Technical cadre then the minimum educational qualification allowed is engineering degree from a recognized university.The lower age limit can be accepted as 20 years and the upper age allowed up to 27 years.The mode of selection for this Short Service commission technical cadre is through the Direct SSB Interview.

As per my knowledge the physical standards are as follows.The minimum height for men is that 162.5 cms, and for women candidates it would be of 152 cms.So based on your physical standards you are Not eligible to appear for the Short Service commission recruitment process.
1st February 2014, 11:24 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Short Service Commission in Indian Military Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 142 cms height Am I eligible for the nurse post in shortservices commission in indian military services? Tell me eligibility criteria in short service commission service in indian military services
Hey friend,

If you want to join in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Service then you need to possess the following qualification for joining in it and they are:

The candidate should have a Citizenship in India when regarding the Nationality standard needed for the exam.The age limit which the candidate should possess is that the candidate should have 19-27 years of age.

The education qualification which is needed by the candidate is that the candidate must have our Engineering Graduation/Bachelors Degree from recognized university with 60%.

The candidate should also be physically fit and the Height limit is that the candidate should have a Minimum height of 157 cm vision needed is 6/6 or 6/12 with or without glasses.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the SSC.

The candidate is selected for the post through:

>> Initial Screening
>> Physical Test and Psychological Test
>> Group Test
>> Merit List

ALL THE BEST
15th November 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir m 151 cm m daughter of army men and he is about to retire and he told me if u can get any relaxation regarding this .can i get any ? rest of all m eligible can send me mail [email protected]
9th January 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir my height is 145.6...can I eligible for ssc engineering cadre for women candidate.
12th June 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I finish my 6th semester now . In July my 7th semester will start . Can I Apply shot service.commission(technical) now
18th September 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Deepak pathak i am b. Tech in n mechanical engineering and i found 70percent sir plz guide me.......
20th September 2019, 12:13 AM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

1. Unmarried men and women from engineering graduates can apply for short service commissions.

2. Widows of defence personnel ,tech or non tech ( non UPSC)

3. Age limit:-
Men and women - 20 to 27 years
Widow of defence personnel - not more than 35 years

4. Total 191 vacancies are listed from various technical graduates .
5th October 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification for short service commission
7th October 2019, 05:32 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria :---

Candidate who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course .

Candidate should be Unmarried.

Candidate should be Indian.

For more details Go to official website:--www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?