8th September 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant Law Officer through Odisha PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about this?

12th September 2019, 01:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Law Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Graduate in Law from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
12th September 2019, 02:06 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidate need to be passed Graduation in Law from recognized university.

>> Age Limit:

Candidate age should be in between 21 to 32 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
12th September 2019, 07:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment, is bachelor's degree in law from a college/university recognized by the BAR Council of India. Candidates must have minimum 3 years of experience as an advocate. The age of the candidate should not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Web: http://opsc.gov.in
12th September 2019, 07:44 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

I) Must have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University along with practice in Bar as an Advocate at least for a period of 3 years.

OR

ii) Have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University along with experience of at least 12 years.

## Age Limit: Candidate minimum age 21 years and maximum age 32 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th September 2019, 01:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant Law Officer through Odisha PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about this?
Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer recruitment:

Educational Qualification -> The minimum educational qualification required for Odisha PSC Assistant Law Officer is Bachelor degree in law along with practice in Bar as an Advocate at least for a period of three years (or) along with experience of at least 12 years.

Age limit -> The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01/01/2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
18th September 2019, 08:17 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Odissa psc assistant law officer recruitment has following eligibility and educational qualifications as given below:

1. Candidate should be of 45 years as the closing date of application.

2. Candidate should have LLB degree with 3 years of experience as advocate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?