22nd January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

28th January 2019, 09:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—>Educational Qualification:
You must possess B.E/ B. Tech degree in any of the following subjects :
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

—> Age Limit:
Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.07.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
28th January 2019, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment are as follows.

1). Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech in any of the following branches: Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology,
Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Electrical and Electronics Engineering

2). Candidates must have obtained an overall first class or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) throughout their academics (10th, 12th and Engineering).

3). Candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 1st class in Mathematics and Science in 10th class and a minimum aggregate of 1st class in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC)

Age limit (as on 01/07/2019) is 21 to 30 years. Relaxations in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?