21st October 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant Librarian through Uttarakhand PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

26th October 2019, 12:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Assistant Librarians through Uttarakhand PSC.

Eligibility :-
-----------
Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
i) You must have completed Graduation Degree in Law and Diploma in Library Science from any recognized University.

ii) You should have Knowledge of basic Computer Operation.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 21 years to 42 years to get eligible for the post.

You can visit the below website for more information.
https://ukpsconline.in/
26th October 2019, 08:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Librarian recruitment is Candidate must have passed Degree in law and Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 42 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?