4th January 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Assistant Lineman recruitment of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

6th January 2020, 01:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment is Candidate must have passed 8th class at any state education board with at least one year experience in the electrical stream. Candidates have to possess the ITI certificate in electrical trade or wireman as recognized by NCVT/SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering (or) possess an overhead certificate for Electrical safety with at least two years experience in electricals. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.becil.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?