1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for General Manager recruitment of Food Corporation of India. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

4th October 2019, 05:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in the use of computers. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in..
4th October 2019, 05:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

In order to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 28 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and Physically Handicapped candidates.
5th October 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for General Manager recruitment of Food Corporation of India. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

Eligibility and educational qualifications required to apply for the Manager (General) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India (FCI) is given below:

Graduation degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks from a recognized university (55% marks for SC/ST candidates)

Or

CA / CS / ICWA

Maximum age limit – 28 years as on 1st August, 2019

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
5th October 2019, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Manager (General)

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
(or)
>> Should have done CA/ ICWA/ CS

>> In case of SC/ ST/ PH Candidates, the minimum percentage of the marks will be 55% marks instead of 60% marks.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> The maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?