28th December 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Research Establishment Officer recruitment of IIT Kanpur. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

30th December 2019, 11:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment are as mentioned below:-

REO (Grade II) - Candidate must have passed Master of Law (LLM) with at least 60% aggregate from a recognised university or B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering or M.Sc in organic/ inorganic chemistry.

REO (Grade I) - Candidate must have passed M.Tech civil/ geo-informatics/ electrical/ electronics/ computer science/ earth sciences/ mining engineering or M.Sc in physics/ mathematics/ earth sciences with at least 3 years of relevant experience.

Senior REO - Candidate must have passed Ph.D in Electronics engineering or allied fields + 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent degrees in electronics engineering or allied fields + 8 years of relevant experience.

Upper age limit -
REO (Grade II) - 40 years
REO (Grade I) - 45 years
Senior REO - 48 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?