9th February 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for government job vacancy if I paas with grace?

Sir, I have passed with diploma in civil engineering bte up lucknow board, In my final year result one subject is grace. Sir please tell that, Am i eligible for latest government job like.. (BSPCl), At the time of document verification will have problem or not

11th February 2023, 09:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for government job vacancy if I paas with grace?

Eligibility for government job vacancy if I paas with grace?

There is no such barrier. One is definitely eligible as long as one is a graduate and within the age limit prescribed. It is more about what you want to become and what you do to achieve that than what you were in the past.
11th February 2023, 11:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for government job vacancy if I paas with grace?

For getting government job, the candidate has to clear an entrance exam to secure the job.
Clearing an entrance exam is quite difficult and needs hard work and dedication.
One has to figure out the particular field of work in government sector then work for it.

Some of the government exams that can easily be cracked
RRB Group D
SSC CHSL
SSC Stenographer
IBPS Clerk exam
SSC Multitasking staff etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?