2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?

Hello, I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year with Accountancy. I have completed my 12th with Science but scored only 51%. I want to join Indian Air Force. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for joining?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Communicative English with Media Studies 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate? -- [New]
  4. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  5. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  6. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  9. How can I join Indian Air force if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  10. How can I join Technical Department of Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year female student?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?
  17. Qualification required to join in Admin or Accounting department of Indian Air Force?
  18. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
18th March 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Indian Air Force:

To join Indian Air Force, one of the top examinations is Combined Defence Services (CDS) recruitment examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). There are several wings in CDS and they are,

<> Officers Training Academy
<> Air Force Academy
<> Indian Military Academy
<> Indian Naval Academy

The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Air Force through CDS is,

@ Candidates must have completed their Graduation with Physics and Mathematics at 12th Class level in 10+2 pattern.

@ Or else, candidates who are done with their Bachelor of Engineering are also eligible.

@ Hence, if you have studied 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics subjects then I can say that you are certainly eligible to join Indian Air Force through CDS.
20th March 2018, 09:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?

Dear there are various ways to join Indian Air Force for difference posts which are following :

Through AFCAT Examination : AFCAT Examination is conducted every year by the concerned department and official notification is published and there are two wings which are :

Technical - A candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects with at least 60% marks

Candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology which is either B.E. or B.Tech. from a recognised university.

Non - Technical - Candidate should have passed B.Com with at least 60% marks from a recognised university and for education posts candidates should have Master's degree in relevant stream from a recognised university.

Age Criteria for AFCAT Examination :

Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 24 years for Flying wings.

20 years to 26 years for candidates applying for Ground Duty both technical and non-technical stream.

There is one more way to join Indian Air Force through UPSC CDS - Combined Defense Services Examination which is also conducted every year by UPSC

To apply for CDS Examination you should have passed bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Physics or a Degree in Engineering from a recognised university.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 24 years then only you can apply for this examination.

As per your question you are pursuing B.com therefore you can apply for UPSC CDS OTA - Officers Training Academy exam or AFCAT Non Technical Ground Duty wings.

For more information you should visit at the official website of Indian Air Force.

Thanks and Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?