7th November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Lieutenant General post?

I'm studying In B.tech (food science) 3rd year.Am I eligible for recent exam for lieutenant general post? Am I eligible for recent exam for lieutenant general post after studying B.Tech(Food Science) 3rd year

16th November 2014, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Lieutenant General post?

You can't get that post in the beginning of your career. You can become an officer in Indian Defence through examination conducted by UPSC which is known as Combined Defense Services Examination, which is conducted twice in a year.

Any stream Graduates can apply for Indian Army through CDS examination. You are a B.Tech in Food Science and you will be only eligible for Officer Training Academy through CDS examination.

The age limit for this examination is 19 to 25 years. There will be no age relaxation for this examination.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Examination

For more information visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?