7th February 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?

sir,
I was graduated in Commerce from Andhra Univesity in 1991 and now working as senior assistant in Municipal Corporation I want to enroll into CA course please send me details.
yrs truely
Sireesh

28th February 2014, 10:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?

To become CA you need to follow the below procedure.The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India hold the Chartered Accountant procedure.For that you will need to know the levels under this course.There are total three various different courses.They are such as

→ Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
→ Integrated Professional Competence Course
→ Final Course

The entry level first stage to become Chartered Accountant is to attend for the CPT Test.Candidates with the 10th qualification,then can directly apply for this test.Also candidates with the 12th qualification are also eligible to appear for the examination body constituted and recognized by the Central Government of India.Generally candidates need to complete the course within the specified period approximately 60 days after the registration process.

Remember the Candidates from the Institute of Company secretaries of India are mainly exempted from the Passing CPT examination.They do not need to write Common Proficiency test.Those candidates can directly register to the Intermediate IPC course.In this course you will be learning the Allied and Core subjects.And in the final course generally you will be learning the advanced application knowledge of the accountancy profession.The candidates from the Commerce field having graduation or Post graduation as their qualification they can directly apply for the Intermediate Professional Competence(IPC) course.

Also note that,To go for the Final course candidates must compulsorily pass the Intermediate course.Final exam is generally conducted two times in an year,they are likely to be in the months of November and May.There are basically two groups namely Group I and Group II.The candidates must have obtained the final course registration number and Practical training which is required.After all these rounds,you can be called as Chartered Accountant.
17th July 2015, 01:39 PM
jatinder pathria

Default Re: Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?

i want to know about the work and duties of senior assistant in muncipal corporation ,please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?