7th December 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is there to become an Income Tax Officer? Qualification needed and application procedure?

dear sir, now i'm studying b.sc mathematics last year. Is there any chance for me to join in income tax job? What are the qualifications are needed? how will i apply for a job?
please reply me in my mail box

8th December 2021, 05:40 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is there to become an Income Tax Officer? Qualification needed and application procedure?

You have to appear SSC CGL and UPSC examination to become an Income Tax Officer.
Qualification required is, you must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not be more than 27 year.
8th December 2021, 06:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is there to become an Income Tax Officer? Qualification needed and application procedure?

°°° If you are a graduate below the age of 30 years, then the first step is to apply for the Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by the staff selection commission to become an income tax inspector.
The minimum educational qualification required is bachelor's degree from a recognised University and it should not be more than 27 years however, relaxation of age is provided to reserved category students.

°°° Selection process °°°

Preliminary examination

Mains examination

Personality test

°°° You have to fill the application form once the forms are released on the official website that is provided to you below:
http://www.ssc.nic.in
8th December 2021, 07:47 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Qualification required is, candidates who have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not be more than 27 year.
And also you have to appear in SSC CGL and UPSC examination to become an Income Tax Department
8th December 2021, 07:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The exam for Income Tax Officer is referred to as SSC CGL exam which is followed by an interview and Physical Standard/Physical Fitness and Medical Tests

Qualifications required:-

The applicant must have completed bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

Age limit - Not more than 27 years (3-13 years of relaxation for reserved categories).
30th April 2022, 09:13 PM
HansAnkhiya

If you want to become an income tax officer, first you need to complete your bachelor's degree. Then you will have two main examinations in India are the SSC CGL Examination. SSC CGL exam is conducted for Grade B and Grade C inspectors for the department of income tax which comes under the central government.good luck👍
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?