27th September 2022, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available for reserved candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Staff Selection Commission recruitment of Combined Graduate Level for reserved candidates? I belong to a SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me as well. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

28th September 2022, 09:47 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Exemptions available for reserved candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

SSC CGL Age Limit

1. The Staff Selection Commission has made a change in the CGL Age Limit for a particular post( Tax Assistant- Group C) from 2018-19 and so on.

2. As per the update, the Age Limit for the post of Tax Assistant is relaxed from 20 years to 18 years. Detailed information is given below in the article.
28th September 2022, 05:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available for reserved candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

Yes, there is exemption available in the age limit and application fee for the reserved category.

For detail information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
28th September 2022, 06:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is exemption available in the age limit and application fee for the reserved category.

For detail information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
29th September 2022, 12:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 32 years to get eligible for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.

You can expect 5 years of Exemptions for SC candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://ssc.nic.in/
29th September 2022, 08:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Exemptions available for reserved candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.

1. SSC allows the relaxation of the upper age limit for applicants belonging to various categories.

2. For instance, candidates belonging to SC/ST category get relaxations in upper age limit by 5 years.

3. There is no separate reservation for female in SSC CGL educational qualification. However, they are exempted from paying any application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?