6th March 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board Informatics Assistant?

I have received an email about the recruitment in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board for the post of Informatics Assistant. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. List of posts under Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board recruitment?
  2. Previous years question papers for recruitment of clerk at subordinate service selection board
  3. Information about the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by Hamirpur Subordinate Service Selection Board?
  4. Examination date of TGT Social Science Teacher by DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD
  5. Is experience required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment? -- [New]
  6. How may I get syllabus for Craft Instructor(Computer Programmer(post code 268) in Himachal Pradesh subordinate service selection board(hamirpur)?
  7. What is the maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB?
  8. Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?
  9. Can an IT graduate apply for the post of Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak)? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  10. Eligibility for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Graduate Teacher for Mathematics
  11. Date of primary teacher exam? Best study material for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can aided school employee apply for both the TGT and PGT post?
  13. What is the primary teacher entrance exam date? Date of start of registration?
  14. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  15. What is the reservation for RAS?
  16. Can I apply for Service Selection Board (SSB) after completion of 12th board exam?
  17. Is experience required to apply in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment?
  18. What is the date of written exam of DSSB?
30th March 2018, 09:34 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board Informatics Assistant?

If you want to know about the post recruited in RSMSSB of Informatics Assistant then you should have following eligibility standards to apply for this examination :

Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any one of the Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology or

Master's degree in any one of the above mentioned discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent diploma or qualification or

Should have DOEACC O level certificate in computers from a recognised university

And a candidate should have typing speed of minimum 20 WPM in both Hindi and English Language and must have knowledge of writing in Devnangri Script in Hindi and cultural knowledge of Rajasthan.

Other Eligibility Standards : Candidate should be fit mentally and physically as per the certificate issued by reputed govt. doctor of fitness. Character of the candidate should be clean as per the last institute's certificate.

As per the notification there is no experience required to apply for this examination therefore you must not worry and start preparation for this exam and also apply before the last date of online application.

For more details you should go to the official website of RSMSSB which is given following : http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
1st April 2018, 12:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board Informatics Assistant?

No, there is no need to experience required in order to be eligible for this Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Informatics Assistant recruitment. I am providing you the detailed qualification required to apply for this recruitment and as far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no need of experience.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Diploma in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Application/ IT or Computer Science from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 35 years to be eligible.

>> Selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in Written Examination and Typing test.

>> Application Fee :-
* For Creamy Layer OBC and General - Rs.450/-
* For OBC Candidates - Rs.350/-
* For SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs.250/-

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 6th April, 2018 and I have provided the link where you can find more details.

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?