11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for 41 years old male having 15 years of experience in medical field after B.Sc in Chemistry?

I am 41 years old male and my qualifications are B.Sc with chemistry honours and MBA with marketing. Also, I have total experience of 15 years in medical field. Am I eligible for any government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  3. Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  4. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  5. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  6. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  7. Whihc department needs MSc organic Chemists?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government job after having 5 years of field experience in Navy?
  9. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  10. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  11. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  12. How to do BSc Chemistry after doing 3 years diploma from government polytechnic
  13. In which field a BSc graduate can get a Government Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I go fo any other government jobs at the age of 40 years?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  16. What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Are there any jobs in government sector in chemical field?
  18. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
12th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government jobs for 41 years old male having 15 years of experience in medical field after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 41 years old male and my qualifications are B.Sc with chemistry honours and MBA with marketing. Also, I have total experience of 15 years in medical field. Am I eligible for any government jobs?

It is very difficult to get a government job at the age of 41 years.
You can find jobs in private companies with 15 years of experience and B.Sc chemistry qualification. At the age of 41, it is very difficult to get any government with B.Sc qualification. Most of the government jobs are offered to those with in the age of 35 years only. So you can try for a job in private companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?