29th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which group is better for bright career A or B?

Some people said that GROUP-A is better than GROUP-B. I am confuse to choose any group for 11th std. I have no extra money for self-finance's colleague. And I my dream that become my future bight. So, which group is selected by me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which group is better for bright career A or B? -- [New]
  2. Which group is better for bright future like Group-A and Group-B?
  3. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?
  4. Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?
  5. How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?
  6. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  7. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  8. Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?
  9. Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?
  10. Which group should I take in engineering?
  11. If I do masters in Biochemical Engineering how well are my chances for a bright career?
  12. Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?
  13. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  14. Am I eligible for Group I or Group II exam if I am 24 years old, B.Com graduate with diploma in Banking and Finance? What is the career prospect in Group I and Group II?
  15. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  16. Which one to go for between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to have a bright career in Medical Field after passing MSc Biotech? How to apply for a job?
  18. How to have a bright career in medical field after passing MSc Biotech? How to apply for the job?
20th May 2014, 05:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which group is better for bright career A or B?

So as you asking here about your problem that you want to know or being confused to be choose between A and B group colleges as for your study preference in 11th class study as you mentioned in your question. So for that I am going to clearing your doubts and tried to solve and keep out from your confusion.

So as you want to do your 11th class study in colleges so first of all you have to be a good student for applying in those colleges. As for that you have to be good in studies and tried to get A grade mark or percentage as in your 10th or X class study as far as I know. And if you want to be in A grade college so you have to get A grade marks so that in A grade colleges you can get advance technology and advance study for your future preference
And as you get a B grade mark or 2nd division marks in your X class or 10th class study so that you have to go for B Grade College for your future as you know well. So A grade colleges is good rather than B grade so it depends upon the marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?