3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi recruitment for the post of Deputy Field Office. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th October 2019, 07:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Cabinet Secretariat

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Field Officer (GD)

>> You are required to send your application in prescribed format incorporated in the advertisement. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain application fee to apply for this recruitment.

>> Application form should be filled in 'English Capital (Block) letters only' and application form can be obtained from the "Last page" of the notification given below.

>> And the envelop containing the application must be clearly superscribed as "Application for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD) (Name of the language and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003". The application must be despatched under ordinary post.

>> Please refer to 3rd and 4th page of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
6th October 2019, 11:02 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply for the post of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment :

>> Before going to fill the application form , you should check the eligibility criteria from the official notification.

>> Once you satisfy with the eligibility then you just download the notification and get the print out of attachments with the notification.

>> Fill all the fields in the application form in Block letters.

>> After successful filling of the application form you send the application forms to New delhi office address .

>> With prescribed on the envelope as Application for the post of Deputy field office".

>> There is No Application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?