2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Special Survey Clerk?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department has published the recruitment for Special Survey Clerk. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th April 2019, 01:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Special Survey Clerk?

How to apply for Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar, Revenue & Land Reforms Department

Name of the Job Position - Special Survey Clerk

Pay Scale offered - Rs.25,000/- per month

>> You are required to click on the below link in order to apply online. Then go to "Current Opening" and then you are required to choose the concerned post.

>> Make sure you read all the instructions below and then click on "Click here for New Registration" and then fill up all the details in the concerned fields. Then finally click on "Submit" button and then after registration you will be getting registration number and password. Then you need to upload photo as well as signature and then take a printout of the application form.

Click here to Apply Online
7th April 2019, 09:34 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Special Survey Clerk?

Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment:

** How to Apply?

Candidates can apply online only from 11-03-2019 to 01-04-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Online Application From Link Given Below.

** Pay scale allotted to Special Survey Clerk is Rs.25,000 + Other allowance.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website http://lrc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?