20th October 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Junior Executive AAI entrance examination?

Respected Sir/ Mam, I am the student of B.Tech final year and my branch is Electronic and communication. Now how can i apply for AAI entrance exam for Junior executive? Please reply soon. Thank You

21st October 2015, 10:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Junior Executive AAI entrance examination?

Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruits the candidates for the post of Junior Executive through an entrance examination.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-27 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete his bachelor's degree in science (B.Sc) with Maths and Physics from a recognized university or bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology (B.E./ B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* The candidate should pay the application fee of Rs.500/- through system generated challan at any branch of SBI only.

* The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may send their applications via online mode.

* The online applications are available at the AAI official website www.aai.aero..

* Applications are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling and submitting the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?