13th October 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Deputy Executive Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that MAHADISCOM has published the recruitment for Deputy Executive Engineer. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

26th November 2018, 08:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Deputy Executive Engineer?

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer recruitment has passed. Last date for submission of online application was 6th November 2018.
Apply procedure was as follows.

Visit the official website i.e. www.mahadiscom.in

Fill in the application form with necessary details.

Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.

Pay the application fee online.

Submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future use.

Pay scale allotted to Deputy Executive Engineer is Rs.24010-975-28885-1060-54325 Per month.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?