18th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

You can apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018 through online by filling the online application form at MSCWB official website www.mscwb.org on or before 31st October 2018.

The cost of application is Rs. 220/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 70/- for SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
20th September 2018, 09:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Eligible candidates can apply online through the official websites i.e. http://www.mscwb.org/. Candidates have to fill up the application form with necessary details and upload photo, signature etc. Pay the application fee through online.Thereafter submit the application form. Candidates need to take a print out of online application for future use. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Application fee for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018 is given below.

For General/OBC: Rs.150/- (plus Rs.50 and Rs. 20/-* for processing charges and Bank Charges for Challan deposit respectively

For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & PWD candidate: Only processing charge of Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 20/- towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
22nd September 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online (www.mscwb.org) for the MSCWB Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) recruitment 2018. They can apply from 17th September, 2018 to 31st October, 2018 for the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment. Candidates must be a citizen of India.

The application fee for the Unreserved and OBC (A&B) candidates is Rs 150 + processing charges Rs 50 + Rs 20 towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.

For SC & PWD candidates only processing charges Rs 50 + Rs 20 towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.

Details are available at the MSCWB website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?