21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Punjab Advocate General recruitment for Steno Typist? Pay scale of this post?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Punjab Advocate General has published the recruitment for Steno Typist. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

23rd May 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Punjab Advocate General recruitment for Steno Typist? Pay scale of this post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that Punjab Advocate General has published the recruitment for Steno Typist. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

Candidates have to apply online for the Steno Typist posts in Punjab Advocate General recruitment.

Pay scale for the Steno Typist post is as follows:

Scale of pay: 10300-34800+3200 Gross pay

There are 20 Steno Typist vacancies available in the Punjab Advocate General recruitment. Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 37 years for general category and for SC/ST/BC the age upper age limit is 42 years. Candidates with a graduation in any discipline and possess 120 hours course with hands on experience in the use of PC on information technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution or possess a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to O level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation if Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of Indian are eligible to apply for the Steno Typist posts. Candidates can find the details in the Advocate General Punjab website link given Click Here
23rd May 2018, 05:53 PM
mebatman

Default Re: How to apply in Punjab Advocate General recruitment for Steno Typist? Pay scale of this post?

Porcedure to appply in punjab Advocate General recruitment for steno Typist
- Eligible candidates should be apply through Thaper Institute of Engineering and
Technology govt website .

Name of post No.of posts pay scale
Steno Typist steno Typist Grade pay 10300-348000 + grade pay
24th May 2018, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you need the details to apply for steno typist position in Punjab Advocate General recruitment. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the procedure to apply and also many other important details. Being a steno typist, you will get a salary of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month plus Rs. 3,200/- as Grade pay.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab Advocate General recruitment.pdf(333.2 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?