26th December 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

1st January 2019, 04:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

You can apply online through the official website of of the RRBs. Steps for apply procedure is given below.
Visit the official website of Indian Railways i.e. http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.

Select the 'Recruitment’ tab.

Click on the one of the RRBs through which you want to apply.

Then click on Apply’ link.

Firstly you have to register online by providing details like Name, Address, Email ID, and Phone Number.

Once you have registered, login credentials will be sent to your registered email id.

By using the login credentials, fill up the application form with necessary details.

Upload the scanned copies of your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.

Upload the required documents.

Pay the official fee through online or offline.

Finally submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future use.
5th January 2019, 07:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for RRB JE (Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer) recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the official link of RRBs by the 31.01.2019 .

Further, to know the official websites of different RRBs, you can refer to the link www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?