18th April 2022, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CID Officer in Sri Lanka?

I am 11th standard completed only, i am a big fan of cid, so i want to become a cid officer, how can i become a cid officer?

19th April 2022, 04:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID Officer in Sri Lanka?

You must be a citizen of Srilanka, to become a CID Officer in Sri Lanka. Candidate should have completed Graduation Degree from any recognized University or Institute and should have qualified the entrance exam to get eligible for CID officer.
19th April 2022, 04:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To join CID , a candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
Such candidates can join as sub inspector.
Those who are between 21 to 27 years are eligible.
The selection process is based on written exam and personal interview accompanied by physical test.
For men height should be 165 cms
For women it's 150 cm.
20th April 2022, 11:16 PM
IPHONE13

Eligibility for CID Officer:

The minimum qualification required for a candidate to join as an Assistant Inspector Assistant at the CID is a Class 12 pass. If one aspires to join as a sub-inspector, he should have graduated. Graduation is also the requirement of the position of the agent.
27th April 2022, 10:44 PM
HansAnkhiya

The minimum qualification required for a candidate to join as an Assistant Inspector Assistant at the CID is a Class 12 pass. If one aspires to join as a sub-inspector, he should have graduated. Graduation is also the requirement of the position of the agent.
The role requires an accurate look of details, excellent memory, good judgment of character and experience working alone and as part of a team of other officers.

Citizenship-Candidate Should Be the Citizen Of India
Sex- Male, And Female Both Can Apply For This Post.
Education-The Minimum Requirement Is That The Candidate Should Have Completed At Least 12th Standard (Pass).
But If Candidate Is Interested In Joining A Higher Level, Then Candidate Should Complete Graduation In Any Stream From A Recognized University.

Age Limit-The Age Limits Is 20 Years To 27 Years
28th April 2022, 04:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

11th July 2022, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed higher national diploma software enginering I join for cid position?
3rd August 2022, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

If a girl can joint as cid officer in srilanka? And how what are the procedures please tell me step by step
4th April 2023, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I am undergraduate.. how can I become CID officer in Sri Lanka? What is the qualification I need to enter CID? Do I have to write any exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?