7th November 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become Deputy commissioner after completing 12th in medical with maths?

I'm Kiran .I complete 12 in Punjab board . now I want to be an Deputy commissioner. Pease tell me how I become DC.

10th November 2021, 02:27 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to become Deputy commissioner after completing 12th in medical with maths?

To become deputy commissioner, you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute and after that you have to appear in the Civil Service Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year and you have to select the post of an IPS officer while filling up the application form and if you get this post then after few years we will be promoted to the post of deputy commissioner or District Commissioner.

Official website for more information
http://upsc.gov.in
11th November 2021, 01:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Deputy commissioner after completing 12th in medical with maths?

Educational Qualification:-
-----------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this post.

You have to appear for the UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE) and you have to crack this exam to become a deputy commissioner.
11th November 2021, 07:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become Deputy Commissioner, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can become eligible to appear for the examination after the bachelor degree and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th November 2021, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Deputy Commissioner after completing class 12th in medical with Mathematics is you need to crack the UPSC-Civil Service Examination. For Deputy Commissioner first, you need to become IPS and after gaining some experience you can apply for the Deputy Commissioner post. The Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC every year and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit should be within 21 to 30 years with some relaxation to other categories.
13th November 2021, 07:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to become eligible for the post , you have to clear civil service exam and get in to IPS after training.

Secondly you can clear TNPSC group 1 exam and become DSP and after promotion you get posted as DCP.

And after IPC , if you get posted into main cities you will become Assistant commissioner and after some time DCP.
13th November 2021, 10:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

In order to become DC you must have clear IAS or PSC exam. The District Collector is a bureaucrat of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). They are responsible for the entire district of a State. Besides this, they are also the most influential government executives of the region.
14th November 2021, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- To become deputy commissioner, candidates should have passed class 12th with any stream from any recognised board with at least 50% off marks in higher secondary exam.

--- Aspirants must possess good communication skills.
Those who have completed a bachelor's degree in any field from any recognised University are considered eligible for the UPSC examination.

--- Candidates must have Indian citizenship.

--- Minimum age - 21 years
Maximum age - 32 years

Relaxation will be offered to the following categories in upper age limit:

SC/ST - 5 YEARS

OBC - 3 YEARS

PH candidates - 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?