7th November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a district commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

How to become a district commissioner if i am a student of graduation can i give direct or i will have need to give any other exam at first.

8th November 2021, 04:36 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: How to become a district commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

You can also do graduation through distance.And prepare for UPSC exam ,and then apply for UPSC exam ,pass prelims,mains, and interview.And you have to prepare IAS and clear the IAS exam with good rank.
10th November 2021, 11:02 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a district commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

To become a district commissioner you need to first qualify the UPSC Prelims and mains exam and become IPS officer. After few years to promotion you can become District Commissioner.

To apply for UPSC exam you need to meet few Eligibility requirements:-
-Educational qualification required is a graduation or post graduation level degree in any subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
-The age should be between 21 to 30 years.
-There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on government rules.

Since you have completed graduation degree is eligible for applying for UPSC exam.
10th November 2021, 12:49 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to become a district commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

If you want to become a district commissioner then you have to appear in the Civil Service Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year and the minimum educational qualification required to appear in this examination is graduation in any discipline from a recognised Institute or university.
There is no direct recruitment available for the post of District Commissioner or deputy commissioner because after clearing the civil services examination you will get rank of IPS officer and if you get promoted then you will get the post of deputy commissioner or District Commissioner.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th November 2021, 12:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your Graduation degree, you have to appear for UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE) and you have to crack the exam to become a district commissioner.
11th November 2021, 12:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To become a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) you need to crack the UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE). UPSC is the central agency of India that conducts the CSE exam for qualifying a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) or IPS officer. UPSC is the All India Service Examination. After qualifying all 3 rounds of UPSC.
11th November 2021, 06:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become the District Commissioner, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. The examination is conducted in three stages.

You will become eligible to appear for the examination after the graduation degree. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

After qualifying in all the stages of the examination will become eligible for recruitment. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th November 2021, 10:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get direct recruitment as district commissioner. For the recruitment you will have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, after the graduation you can appear for the examination and till than do preparation for the examination with a proper strategy.

To get more information about examination pattern visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th November 2021, 10:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a District Commissioner you need to first become an IPS officer and for that, you need to crack UPSC-Civil Service Examination. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The minimum age to appear for this examination is 21 years and the upper age limit to become an IPS Officer is 32 years. UPSC is the central agency of India that conducts the CSE examination for qualifying a Deputy Commissioner of Police or IPS Officer.
14th November 2021, 12:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is required in any stream, for becoming eligible for the post .
UPSC is the central agency of India that conducts CSE exam for qualifying DCP or IPS.
It's the most challenging and competitive paths to become one.
14th November 2021, 06:44 PM
Msdhoni02

How to become a district commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

One must be a graduate in any discipline and must be within the age limit of 21-30 years, where the maximum age limit is relaxed up to 3 years for candidates belonging to the OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to the Sc/St category.

You need to qualify for the Judicial service exam to become a district commissioner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?