11th February 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Sub Inspector in Bangalore? How and when to apply?

My name is Radhik Pasha I want to become a sub inspector in Bangalore. I had already passed 2nd b com. Within two months I can complete my b com please guide me how to become a sub inspector, how to apply and when to apply?
Please help me....Thank you

15th February 2022, 10:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Sub Inspector in Bangalore? How and when to apply?

To become a Sub Inspector the required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.

So, you can complete your bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in both written and physical fitness test for the final selection.
15th February 2022, 01:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Sub-Inspector in Bangalore a candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidate age must be between the ages of 18 - 25 years old and must be an Indian citizen. The candidate must be a Karnataka resident or have a Karnataka domicile certificate. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the Karnataka State Police Department.
15th February 2022, 06:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The candidate must be an Indian citizen , only male candidates are eligible to apply for post.
The candidate must have passed 10th and 12th from a recognised university or board.
The general category candidate must be between the age of 18-25 yrs.

In order to apply for the post

Visit official website rec21.ksp-online.in.

Click on registration ,go to new application and complete the process.

Fill the form and update documents.

Pay fee and submit the form.

To become a sub inspector , candidate must apply for SI exam first.
This exam is conducted by SSC .
17th February 2022, 04:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Sub Inspector:-

To become an Sub Inspector in India, one will have to meet a certain educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria released by the recruitment bodies.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The eligibility criteria which are common under all the recruitment bodies in India are listed below:-

Citizenship:-
To work as a sub inspector in the Indian police department, you must be a citizen of India .

Educational Qualification:-
To become a Sub Inspector of police, one must be a a bachelors in any field with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university or Institute .

Age limit:-
The applicant's age must be between 20 and 25 years old.

Physical Measurements:-
To be considered for a Sub Inspector position in the police department, candidates must be 170 cm tall and have a chest measurement of 80-85 cms.
27th March 2022, 12:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Procedure :--

The mode of application for a job in the Karnataka Police is online. Applicants can visit the official KSP website, which is Recruitment.ksp.gov.in.

On this page, click on careers and then select Vacancy. Then select the post of Police SI.

The application form for the post is available there, along with the PDF notification.

Click apply and fill in the details, including education and contact details, for the requirement of the post and submit the same within the specified time limit.

Karnataka is the location of the job.

Pay the fee either via online or offline mode and upload documents, such as a photo, signature and then finalize and confirm the Karnataka Govt Police Department KSP PSI

Application process. The details of the application fee are as follows:
Rs 250 for SC / ST / Cat-I and other backward classes
Rs 500 for others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?