31st October 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can a Girl join Indian Navy who is in school at present?

Hello Sir, My name is Vaishnavi an I am in class 9 at present. I really want to join Indian Navy so can you please give me every single details about the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a girl join Indian navy after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a girl who completed BDS join Indian Navy if the girl if 21 years old
  3. Whether I can take Biology as my only subject in 11th and join Indian Navy?
  4. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  5. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  6. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
  7. Whether a candidate have to join Training school for entering in Indian Navy?
  8. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  9. How can I join in Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a girl studying in 12th science
  10. How can a girl Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? How to prepare for entrance exam? Which post I can get?
  11. What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?
  12. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  13. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  14. Can a girl join Indian Army or Navy after 12?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for female candidates to join Indian Navy?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Indian Navy for girls?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Army or Navy training school?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
26th December 2016, 06:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Girl join Indian Navy who is in school at present?

A girl wishing to join Indian Navy has to appear for CDS exam conducted by the UPSC and minimum qualification required for which is Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam to join Indian Navy are as under :-

- The candidate must possess Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Degree in Physics or Mathematics as main subjects from recognized University.

- The candidate age limit should be in between 19 to 22 years .

Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in written exam , SSB interview and Medical test.

Written Exam syllabus :

General knowledge

General English

Elementary Mathematics.

Some of the Branches in Indian Navy in which girls have the opportunity to join are as under :-

* IT

* Observer

* Electrical Engineering

* Logistics

* Technical Branch etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?