26th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bihar BCECE Board Amin recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for Bihar BCECE Board recruitment of Amin? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Amin post. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what is the cost for applying?

27th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar BCECE Board Amin recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Bihar BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) Board Amin recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Bihar BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) Board Amin recruitment application form is For Gen/EWS/BC/EBC category Candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Women category Candidate is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?