25th October 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

29th October 2020, 11:22 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment Application Form is For Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.cciltd.in/.
29th October 2020, 08:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment?

An application for Cement Corporation of India Limited recruitment Artisan Trainee can be made by filling its online application form by referring to the link https://cci2020.onlineapplicationform.org/CCI/.

Further, the application for the same opening can be made between 05.10.2020 (10:00 AM) to 10.11.2020 (05:00 PM).
29th October 2020, 09:10 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment is given below.

1. Visit the official site of the Cement Corporation of India at -
www.cciltd.in

2. Check the Recruitment section.

3. Click on Artisan Trainee Vacancies.

4. If you are eligible, fill the Application Form.

5. Pay application fee.

6. Submit the application form before 25.10.2020.
29th October 2020, 09:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for cement Corporation of India addition trainee recruitment 2020, just visit the official website that is given below.
http://www.cciltd.in

°°° Search for career section and click on advertisement link.

°°° There you have to fill all the details asked in the application form carefully and upload all the documents asked.

°°° The application fee and successfully submit the cement Corporation of India Limited recruitment application form.
29th October 2020, 09:44 PM
ruckshana

Application process-
* Candidates are required to apply online through the official portal.
* Click on the "Career" link.
* Fill the required details & upload relevant documents.
* Pay the required application fees through online mode (debit card, credit card & net banking) .
* Submit the application form.

29th October 2020, 11:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment:-

Candidates can visit the official website of CCI www.cciltd.in

Click on the online application link of the related recruitment on the home page.

Now a new page will open.

Click here to register

Now fill in the required information and submit it.

Now you will get the user id and password.

Login using this and complete the further application process.

Application fee:-

General/ OBC - 750/-

SC/ST/PWD - 250/-
29th October 2020, 11:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment---

Visit the CCI Ltd official website--
http://www.cciltd.in to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment 2020.

Search for career section and click on the advertisement link.

Click on the link in the remarks column and fill in the details as asked in the CCI recruitment 2020 application form.

Fill the details as asked in the CCI recruitment 2020 application form.

Pay the application fee and successfully submitted the cement Corporation of India Limited recruitment application form.

Rupees 750 is the application fees for general and OBC candidates and rupees 250 for others.
30th October 2020, 10:21 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible persons can apply for Cement Corporation of India (CCI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 25 October 2020. Persons are required to apply online through official website https://www.cciltd.in/ in the career section only.

** COST OF APPLICATION:

For General/ OBC - Rs 750/-.

For SC/ ST/ Female/ EWS/ PwD - Rs 250/-.

For detailed information, log on to https://www.cciltd.in/.
30th October 2020, 04:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment:-

> Visit the official site of the cement corporation of India at cciltd.in
> Now check the requirement section.
> look for the advertisement for a artisan training vacancies.
> Go through the information in it.
> And then if you are eligible, fill the application form.
> Recheck and submit the application form before the closing date.
30th October 2020, 05:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Cement Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Artisan Trainee

>> You are required to apply online for this recruitment from the link that is given below.

>> Fill up the application form with proper details.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
31st October 2020, 05:13 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment?

How can I apply for Cement Corporation of India Artisan Trainee recruitment

Steps For Applying The CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020

Enroll in the official website www.cciltd.in
Open Home Page, Click on the CCI Artisan Trainee Online Form
Now download the CCI Artisan Trainee Notification
Once check all the details
If you are eligible then click on the Registration || login
Now the CCI Artisan Trainee Online Application Form will appear on the monitor
Enter all the necessary details correctly.
Once recheck all the details
Pay the application fees correctly.
Then submit the form.
Take a hard copy of it for the further use
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?