26th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Central Railway Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Central Railway recruitment of Apprentices. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

27th December 2019, 08:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Railway Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Central Railway Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Central Railway Apprentice recruitment application form is For UR/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ST/Women/PWD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?