29th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

30th June 2019, 05:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for the recruitment you have to visit the official website given below and visit the careers page. Then you have to select the job profile and check the eligiblity criteria. If you are eligible then you have to take a print out of the application form, fill it up with the correct information and attach all the necessary documents as mentioned in the form. Now you have to attend the walk in interview with the application form at the given address (CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, PIN: 623519, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu) on 6th May 2019.
30th June 2019, 06:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment? Last date of application?

Since, the recruitment for Project Assistant level II in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is Walk in Interview type so to apply for the same recruitment all you need to Walk in Interview at the notified place at notified time with an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials and other required documents.

For details regarding the same recruitment, log on to the website https://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Jo...Level%20-%20II.
30th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemical Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment is given below.

>> You are required to attend the interview on the below mentioned venue at the given time.

>> Date of conduct of Interview - On 11th July, 2019 at 09:15 AM

>> Venue of Interview :-
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute,
G.B Marg,
Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat)

>> Application form is given below. You are requested to bring application form giving your details like full name, postal address, date of birth, educational qualification, experience..etc., with the below mentioned documents.

@ Original Certificates, marksheets (Degree/ Diploma)
@ Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials,..etc.,
@ If applicant employed in Government/ Semi-Government or Autonomous organization must bring "No Objection Certificate" from the present employer.

>> For any queries, please send e-mail to: [email protected]

Click here for more details

Click here for application form
30th June 2019, 10:21 PM
Incredible Chinnu

You have to see the eligibility criteria before download the application form.

There is no application fee to apply for Project Assistant Level II.

From their official website www.csmcri.org you just download the application form and get filled with all your details .

There by you need bring this doosara form, all relevant documents 2 sets of copy and 2 passport size photograph .

And submit all the above mentioned forms at the time of walk in Interview which will be h3ld on 30th May 2019

In this you can apply for Project Assistant at central salt and marine chemicals Research institute .
1st July 2019, 01:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project Assistant Level-II recruitment is Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for this recruitment through online mode from their Official Website which is given below.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.csmcri.org..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?