26th January 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PGT Teacher recruitment of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this DSSSB recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

28th January 2020, 03:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Teacher recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Teacher recruitment Application form is For Gen/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/.
28th January 2020, 04:16 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: How can I apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment?

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment:

-->> Procedure to Apply:

Interested candidates may apply online through the DSSSB’s website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in OR https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 14.01.2020 to 13.02.2020.

-->> Application Fee:

For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-.

No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
29th January 2020, 02:14 AM
Deadman11145

Procedure to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment :-

1) Candidates must go to the link (http://dsssbonline.nic.in).

2) After opening the link, candidates must register themselves.

3) After successful registration, candidates must login and complete the online application form for their desired post.

4) Completing the online filling of application form, candidates must review the application once again.

5) After being confirmed about all the correct fillings in the application form, candidates must pay the application fee of Rs100/- and then hit the final submit button.
29th January 2020, 02:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidate can apply online through the official website @ www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in OR https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ before 13th of February 2020

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 14th of January 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 13th of February 2020
Last date for payment of fee - 13th of February 2020
29th January 2020, 07:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board PGT Teacher recruitment is given below.

Name of the Board - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - PGT Teacher

>> You are required to apply online mode only and no other mode of the application will be accepted.

>> Please go through the "Instructions for applying carefully" before filling up the application form.

>> You need to submit legible self attested copies of the documents, admit card and signature of the invigilator along with the hard copy of the printout of online application form in OARS at the time document verification.

>> Please click on the link below in order to apply online and go through 18th page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?