11th December 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment of DRDO. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

13th December 2020, 03:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020 is Interested candidates may apply this recruitment in prescribed application form along self attested document send by E-mail to [email protected] on or before 24.12.2020.

Cost of DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.drdo.gov.in/.
13th December 2020, 03:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020?

--- Procedure to pply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020----

Interested and eligible candidates would be required to register themselves on the official National apprenticeship training scheme portal.
After enrolling themselves on the portal as apprentices, candidates will have to send the scanned copies of applications along with the required certificates and documents into PDF by email to [email protected] within 15 days of the date of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Those who wish to know more about the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification that can be downloaded from the official website.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.drdo.in
13th December 2020, 08:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for DRDO current opening for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, you need to mail scanned copies of their application along with desired certificates/documents in PDF format to the E-Mail address [email protected]. The application form for the same can be downloaded along with the notification released for the same opening by referring to the link https://drdo.gov.in/sites/default/fi...ENTICESHIP.pdf.

Further, candidates are also required to be enrolled on NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Portal) before filling an application for the same opening.
13th December 2020, 08:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Application procedure for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020 are as follows :-

Step 1:- Visit official careers page.

Apply Link -->>https://www.drdo.gov.in/careers

Step 2:-Fill in the application form with required details and supporting documents.

Step 3:- Submit it before 24 December 2020.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf drdo-sspl-recruitment-2020-apply-online-for-70-technician--diploma--apprentice-posts (1).pdf
13th December 2020, 09:28 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020 is given below.

• Visit direct link -

https://www.drdo.gov.in/sites/default/files/whats_new_document/APPRENTICESHIP.pdf

• Download application format.

• Send application with all documents via E-mail to [email protected] on or before 24.12.2020.
14th December 2020, 01:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply :-

Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending application along with the documents to [email protected] with in 15 days (6 December 2020 ) from the date of advertisement in employment newspaper .The candidates will have to register their names at nhrdnats.gov.in and non - registered candidates likely to be registered. Candidates can go through the official notification for more details about the requirement.
14th December 2020, 03:33 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible persons can apply for DRDO -SSPL Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 24 December 2020.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
14th December 2020, 03:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates would be required to register themselves on the official National Apprenticeship training scheme portal. After enrolling themselves on the portal as apprentices, candidates will have to send scanned copies of applications along with the required certificates and documents in the PDF by email to [email protected] within 15 days of the date of advertisement employment newspaper. Those who wish to know more about the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification for more information.
15th December 2020, 12:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for DRDO Diploma Apprentice Technician recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job, by applying in prescribed application form along with self attested documents and send it via email to [email protected].
On or before 24/12/2020.
15th December 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Please tell me My 12th result one subject showing FT but I'm paas for 5 subject good percentage so I'm eligible for any government jobs after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?