3rd December 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Junior Technical Officer recruitment of Guwahati Municipal Corporation. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this GMC recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

4th December 2020, 08:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020?

Procedure required to apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Guwahati Municipal Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Officer

>> You are required to give valid Email ID and Phone number during filling the application form.

>> You need to fill up the application form and submit this in the GMC drop box at the below mentioned address.
The Uzanbazar GMC Office,
Guwahati-01

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 11th December, 2020.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
4th December 2020, 11:48 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01 on or before 11.12.2020.

Cost of Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.gmc.assam.gov.in/.
4th December 2020, 01:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020:-

interested and eligible candidates may fill up the application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati 0-1 latest by 11Decembet 2020.

Office Website:-
https://gmc.assam.gov.in
4th December 2020, 02:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Law Officer recruitment 2020:-

Interested and eligible candidates may fill up application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati - 01 latest by 11th December 2020.

Application fee:-
There is no application fee.

Mode of apply:-

Official Website:-
https://gmc.assam.gov.in
4th December 2020, 02:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Procedure to apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020----

Interested and eligible candidates may fill up the application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01 lastest by the 11th December 2020.

The shortlisted candidates have to appear for selection process and bring original documents at the time of selection.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://gmc.assam.gov.in
5th December 2020, 01:49 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates may fill up the Application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01 latest by 11th December 2020.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
5th December 2020, 06:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Download application format-

https://gmc.assam.gov.in/sites/default/files/swf_utility_folder/departments/gmc_webcomindia_org_oid_5/menu/right_menu/right_menu/adv_jto.pdf

2. Send application by filling all required details and attaching all required documents.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 16.12.2020.
5th December 2020, 10:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Guwahati Municipal Corporation recruitment for Junior Technical Officers, eligible candidates need to fill up the Application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01 latest by 11th December 2020.

The application form for the same can be downloaded along with the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link https://gmc.assam.gov.in/node/93423.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?