7th August 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

11th August 2020, 12:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply:-

. Candidates should register online with BOPT http://www.bopter.gov.in/

. Candidates should feel all the required details correctly.

. Use active email id and mobile number for registration.
. Candidates can attend the interview which to be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24/08/2020

Cost of application:-
> There is no application fee
11th August 2020, 02:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below-

For Registration, visit www.bopter.gov.in . Please thoroughly peruse www.mhrdnats.gov.in for details of the scheme. Candidates should have already registered on-line with BOPT.
Last date to apply for this recruitment is 24/8/2020
11th August 2020, 03:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IDTR (Institute of Driving Training and Research) Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may appear this recruitment for Interview along with originals and photo copies of Degree/Diploma certificate, Registration Number obtained at BOPT at the time of Interview.

Date of Interview: 24th August 2020 at 09.00 AM.

Cost of IDTR (Institute of Driving Training and Research) Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020 application fee is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.idtr.gov.in/.
11th August 2020, 04:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates have to register for the post of technician apprentice through the portal http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and attend for the interview on 24 August, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
11th August 2020, 04:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IDTR Jamshedpur technician apprentice recruitment 2020:

••• Aspirants have to register for the post of technician apprentices through the this link http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and attend for the interview on 24/08/2020 at 9:00 a.m.

Walk in interview venue
IDTR
Jameshdpur,
Jharkhand.
11th August 2020, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Candidates should register online with BOPT
www.bopter.gov.in/ www.mhrdmats.gov.in.

Candidates should fill at the required details correctly.

Use active email id and mobile number for registration.

Candidates can attend the interview which to be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24/08 / 2020.

Cost of application:-
There is no application fee.
11th August 2020, 09:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Candidates need to register on Board of Practical Training eastern region website (www.bopter.gov.in) before appearing in Interview.

Cost of application - No application fee required

Selection process - Interview

Note - Eligible candidates should bring with them original and photo copies of -
Degree/ Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available)
Last year/ semester mark-sheet
Class 10th certificate
Aadhaar Number
Two colour passport sized photographs
Registration Number obtained at BOPT site
12th August 2020, 08:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: How can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply:

Candidates should register online with BOPT www.bopter.gov.in
Candidates should fill all the required details correctly.
Use active email id and mobile number for registration.
Candidates can attend the Interview which to be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24/08/2020 (Monday) at 9 AM.

The selection will be based on Interview and no cost of applicaion fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?