20th July 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Program Assistant recruitment of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur. I would like to know how I can apply for this recruitment of IGKV? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

23rd July 2020, 12:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment?

Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Senior Scientist and Head, Karshi Science Center, Katghora, Korba on or before 30 Jul 2020 05:00 PM, along with copies of all relevant documents & certificates.

www.igau.edu.in is the official site .

Last date for application submission is 8/8/2020
23rd July 2020, 05:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment?

How to apply:-

> Go to the official website www.igay.edu.in
> Find the advertisement " Advertisement for appointment through direct recruitment to lab technician and assistant class 3 posts:" click on the advertisement.

> Notification will open read it and check eligibility.

> To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.

> Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
23rd July 2020, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment:-

Candidates applying for assistants posts through IGKV requirement 2020 must register online on the official IGKV or /IGAV website at http://igkvmis.cg.nic.in / requirement and submit their application on or before June 30, 2020 at www.igau.edu.in.
24th July 2020, 12:08 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° interested applicants can apply online for the IGAU IGKV vacancy 2020@Click here on or before 8th August, 2020.
Candidates have to send the application on the address mentioned in the official notification kindly download it.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf IGKV-Recruitment.pdf
24th July 2020, 12:32 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• A candidate has to login https://igkvmis.cg.nic.in/igkv/index.aspx.

••• Select relevant job notification and complete the job details.

••• Fill the application form in prescribed format and submit details.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf IGKV-Recruitment.pdf
24th July 2020, 10:26 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Coat of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur Program Assistant recruitment Application form is For UR/OBC category candidates is Rs.1000/- and For SC/ST category candidates is Rs.500/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://igkvmis.cg.nic.in/igkv/index.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?