26th July 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Scientific Assistant recruitment of Institute for Plasma Research. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

28th July 2020, 01:07 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Here is the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

1. Visit official site - www.ipr.res.in .

2. Find job career section on menu bar.

3. Register yourself by filling all required details.

4. Login with user ID and password.

5. Apply for the post you want.

6. Pay the application fee(if applicable).

7. Take a printout of final submission.
28th July 2020, 02:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment?

The candidate can apply online for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment through website www.ipr.res.in. Check the eligibility criteria and apply for the post by filling online application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference.

The application fee is Nil for SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for other candidates it is Rs.200. There are total 9 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is 15th August 2020.
28th July 2020, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

> Interested candidates wilth qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. Personal email id and mobile number should be filled in online application. no need to send print to institute for plasma research at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.

Official notification
28th July 2020, 09:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html before 15th of August 2020 till 5:30 PM for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment.

Cost of application -
General/ OBC - Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/ Female/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Internal candidates - No fee
29th July 2020, 07:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to Chief Administrative Officer Institute of Plasma Research Near Indira Bridge,Bhat Village Gandhi Nagar – 382428 Gujarat.

Cost of Institute for Plasma Research Scientific Assistant recruitment Application form is For Gen/ OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/Female/PwBD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ipr.res.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?